Thursday, 10 March 2011

The Big Time

Left to Right: Lindsay Hazley, Carla Braun-Elwert and Jane Adcroft
Did you know I'm really famous!!!
Check out my bow tie. That's my feeder and pal Lindsay Hazley holding me. We have a mutual understanding, he feeds me Huhu grubs and I pose in fantastic photos for him.

The two lassies are Carla Braun-Elwert and Jane Adcroft, they are filmmakers from Dunedin. They made a film about me called "Love in Cold Blood".

Its about my girlfriend Mildred and I. We had a turbulent relationship, I thought it was just the age difference as shes only 80 years old. Next thing I no I'm being told I have a tumor - in my BUM! Long story short, they removed it and now Mildred and I are deeply in love. We have hundreds of offspring! Not bad for an old fella aye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment